What's up with cupcakes? I just don't get it. There are so many things that are nicer than cupcakes. They're not actively bad; they're just aggressively over-promoted. A few quick Google searches reveal the wrongness:
- Results 1 - 10 of about 8,780,000 for cupcakes
- Results 1 - 10 of about 5,730,000 for apple pie
- Results 1 - 10 of about 1,310,000 for creme brulée
- Results 1 - 10 of about 1,050,000 for chocolate mousse.
- Results 1 - 10 of about 657,000 for chocolate fondue.
- Results 1 - 10 of about 307,000 for Baked Alaska.
- Results 1 - 10 of about 170,000 for Bûche de Noël
- Results 1 - 10 of about 99,200 for French silk pie.
Bringing the 2016 Olympics to Chicago. All I can say is: É a vez de Rio!
Reality TV of any stripe. Real Housewives Dancing with your Big Brother to American Idol on Tempatation Island. One exception: I dig Deadliest Catch. (Maybe this is the reason why.) And if you've never seen any of the Up documentaries (7 Up, 21 Up...), they're interesting.
Miracle Whip. Give me the Hellman's every time.